PCJ Data & Electrical Contractors prides itself on its capabilities, extensive knowledge and transparency in the electrical industry. With an extensive list of reputable tradespeople at our finger tips, we can supply everything from televisions to builders to ensure your project is completed efficiently to the highest possible standard.
With circuit boards in older houses under pressure from modern living, we offer solutions for home electrical repairs and upgrades, as well as providing advice on electrical safety within your home and commercial properties. Your safety is our number one priority.
Assisting you in complying with safety codes, OH&S requirements in the workplace, as well as ensuring the safety of your home and family is what drives us to exceed industry standards.
Electrical and project-managed services:
- Networking, telephone and lighting installations for new and refurbished office fit-outs
- Fibre optic cabling and data cabling for schools, shopping centres and sports facilities
- Disconnection, reconnection and maintenance of factory machinery
- High voltage, 3-phase design and installation for large building projects
- Vision and sound
- Air conditioning – supply and install
- Outdoor security lighting for homes, offices and factories.
- Design of eco-friendly systems including solar applications
- Emergency and existing lighting design, installation and maintenance
- Emergency breakdown maintenance and service
- Compliance testing to meet Australian Standards
- Thermal image testing and repairs to meet OH&S requirements
- Boardroom fit-outs for image and sound
- Switchboard installations
- Power upgrades
- Power factor correction units
- Vending machine and ATM installation
PCJ Data & Electrical Contractors also provide advice on:
- Electrical safety in wet areas
- New factories and office fit-outs
- Factory and office relocations
- Electrical inspections
- Old homes and renovations
Contact PCJ Data & Electrical Contractors for a FREE quote today.